Faith and Righteousness

Alright, so I have been reading this book by Kenneth E. Hagin called "Exceedingly Growing Faith". And it has been a massive blessing, I recommend it for those trying to build Faith in the place of prayer especially for healing.

Alright so He broke down Faith from this scripture:
Mark 11:24 KJV
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them , and ye shall have them .

Now He says the problem most of us have is that we want to have the answer to the prayer manifest before believing God has answered. But that's not how Faith works, Faith is believing before seeing. Now it's not just believing anything but believing what the Bible says as an unbreakable fact that is realer than how you feel. SO for example a person is very sick, all the person has to do is to study a scripture on healing and pray that "Lord your Word says I'm healed by His stripes therefore I believe and receive my healing RIGHT NOW in Jesus Name". And from that moment you need to start acting and speaking like someone who is already healed regardless of how you still feel, in fact daily praise God for healing. THEN when God sees you walking in Faith that's when the Healing will now manifest not before walking in Faith but after.

Now this works for anything you want from God, if its written in His Word then its His will. All this trash of "Is it God's will to heal me" has to end, then why did He take the stripes?


Alright now lets bring this to living Righteous.
Matthew 5:6 KJV
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

So many of us want to live righteous lives and have been praying for it and have seen slow or no progress (people like me). And God showed me yesterday that it takes a walk of Faith to activate living righteous. You need to stop giving yourself excuses like "Oh I'm a sinner from birth, or my flesh is too strong, or the temptations are overwhelming" Noooo you need to start walking in faith by studying, believing and proclaiming the word which says "You are Righteous" forget this false humility of its okay all have sinned and come short etc.... You simply need to pray for it and begin walking as if it has already been answered and then it will manifest.

For example you want to stop telling lies or stop bursting out in anger, ask God for His grace to live above it and start walking in the consciousnesses that you are no more a liar, meanwhile holding on to God's Word that sin doesn't have dominion over you anymore, holding on and proclaiming that because you have hungered for righteousness you have been filled already and you will see that it will manifest accordingly. If you wait to feel the Power of God over you before you believe it's answered and walk in it, you will never see it because that's living in doubt "I'll believe it when I see it" but Faith says "I'll see it when I believe it".

So from now begin to walk in Faith in the Word saying "I am saved and made Righteous Now" not "I will be Righteous soon", proclaim it daily and walk in Obedience to God's Word as the Holy Spirit leads per time and soon it will be clear that you are indeed Righteous.


That's all guys,
Merry Christmas, God bless you.

Comments

Popular Posts